Denver Slide Show

New York City Slide Show 1

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last day in Denver

So far, Denver has been wonderful. I have had such a wonderful time spending time with everyone that was here for the wedding. There were many people I haven't seen in nearly 4 years, but I guess that's the great about weddings. Steve and Keah's wedding was fantastic. It was up in the mountains overlooking a valley and it seemed very low key compared to other weddings I've been a part of. (You're going to have to get used to prepositions at the end of sentences because I like them there).

The wedding was so much and I got to film the whole thing. It would be nice to have a professional, but I'm so much cheaper and I probably had way more fun anyway. They asked me to go around and get well wishes and advice from everyone. One piece of advice that I hope to not forget: “Always fight naked." I thought that was pretty funny. . . and well thought out. By the way, the food was delicious. There wasn’t a main course per say, but the cheeses, hummus, and sandwiches were so good. The wine, Barefoot, was just as good as well. I probably went back for seconds and second and halves.

After the wedding, everyone went to Woody’s across the street for some drinks. I think we put nearly 30 people around the table that was meant for 12 when it was all said and done. Mr. Redder ended up picking up the tab too which was pretty fantastic. We began taking pictures, the people on the end of the table, and eventually it turned into, “The Worst Face Ever” contest. At first, Chrissy Hotwig (Hellwig) seemed to have the winner, but in the end Taryn came out on top. Even the adults got in on this, and they were able to put together some pretty horrific faces.

Last night, I made dinner for Abby and her roommates. We had pasta with a white sauce, broccoli, Italian sausage, and cheesecake for dessert. It turns out I can cook. (Ok, so the cheesecake was bought, but I still thawed it.)

Oh and tonight we are going to Casa Bonita's to see the cliff divers, go through Black Bart's Cave, and eat sopapillas.

No comments: